This documentation is for version 0.3.0 of DisPass. For documentation on other versions, please see the version overview.
DisPass is a password manager for GNU/Linux, *BSD, MacOS X and Windows. It can be used as any traditional password manager, but has one key difference. DisPass does not store your passwords anywhere, so you can never lose them. It creates strong and unique passphrases formed from a master password and a label (and some optional parameters), helping you get rid of the bad habit of using a single password for multiple websites. Dispass is a console application, but also has a simple graphical interface.
- Main website: https://dispass.org
- Python Package Index: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/DisPass
- Agile project management: https://waffle.io/babab/DisPass
- Github: https://github.com/babab/dispass
- Bitbucket: https://bitbucket.org/babab/dispass
- Quick start
- Using dispass
- Using gdispass
- Related projects
- Software license
- API Reference
- Core modules
- Interface modules
- Subcommand modules